Service and Repair of Porsche Vehicles
Without a doubt, Porsche owners are passionate about their vehicles. We understand this, and we have built a solid reputation among San Diego Porsche owners. Auto Tech Specialist provides high-quality Porsche service and auto repair that often exceeds that of many Southern California Porsche dealerships.
Part of owning a Porsche is making sure that the technicians who maintain it are qualified, experienced and can access the right Porsche parts and diagnostics. We only hire the best, and we make sure they have access to the tools they need to take care of your Porsche, the way it should be. While Porsche retains the image of a maker of two-seater sports cars like the classic 911 and 918 models, we also provide excellent Porsche Service to their line of SUV, Sedan, and Hybrid cars as well.
Here are some of the specific Porsche repairs our team has done ON Porsche 911 and 911 Turbo, Cayenne 6-cylinder, Cayenne V-8 and V-8 Turbo s, Porsche Boxster and Boxster S.
- Porsche Cayenne 6-cylinder engine cooling service and thermostat housing leakage.
- Porsche Cayenne V-8 and V-8 Turbo coolant pipe bypass repair.
- Porsche Boxster and Boxster S balance shaft repair.
- Porsche check engine light and ABS diagnostics Coding programming, repair and smog.
- Porsche tune up, Bosch spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter, fuel injection cleaning.
- Porsche suspension repair air ride, axle shafts, shocks, struts, control arms and bushings.
- Porsche brake service fluid, flush, pads, rotors, tires and alignment.
- Porsche cooling system radiator repair, water pump, thermostat and cylinder head repair.
- Porsche engine repair and rebuilt cylinder head gasket and Oil leaks.
- Porsche timing belt and timing chain oil seals and tensioner replacement.
- Porsche automatic and manual Transmission Service repair programming and rebuild.
- Porsche supercharger, turbocharger rebuild repair and replace
- Porsche complete clutch adjustment, replacement and clutch upgrade stage 1 stage 2 stage 3.
Auto Tech Specialist offers exemplary customer service that Porsche owners have grown to expect, including:
- We are a one-stop-auto-shop that offers wheels & tire service, auto body repair, detailing service, and specialized mechanical repair.
- When our technicians work on your Porsche, we document the repair process with photos or videos to educate you about what we saw, what we repaired, and any recommended service for the future.
- Our shuttle service is free, and we offer loaner cars and affordable rental car.
- We offer an exceptional warranty of 3 years/ 36K miles on most services.
- If customers need to have their Porsche towed, it is free with major service.
- We offer a 150-point pre-purchase inspection for pre-owned Porsches that thoroughly checks the entire vehicle for worn parts, leaks, and mechanical concerns. Plus, we’ll give you a free CARFAX report and notify you if it will pass a smog test. The pre-purchase inspection for pre-owned Porsches is a mere $95.00, which gives you better negotiating power, plus peace of mind.
- Easy financing is available via Easy Pay Finance.
- We offer loaner cars and affordable rental car.
Auto Tech Specialist also offers auto detailing services that make Porsches look like they just rolled off the showroom floor. We use widely-respected detailing products, depending on if you need to make your Porsche sparkle for an auto show, or if your Porsche requires paint correction. Whatever your Porsche needs to look its best, bring your vehicle in and we’ll evaluate your interior and exterior for perfect showroom shine.
Curious about what our Porsche customers say about our San Diego auto repair service? Here is a wonderful 5-star review from Carlos Collazo:
“Have been a customer for over 10 years and can truly say that the management and entire staff has gained my trust, respect and admiration for the great work they do and the way the treat each and every customer. I strongly recommend this repair facility to anyone who wants nothing short of HIGH QUALITY workmanship and LASTING results…”
When your Porsche requires auto repair and finely-tuned Porsche service, we invite you to try Auto Tech Specialist. Our professional technicians look forward to knowing you and your Porsche so they can provide you with customized care. Call or make an appointment online with us for Porsche repair and service today.
Our shuttle service is free with an appointment. We offer loaner cars and rental cars at an affordable rates.
We are an auto boutique that offers wheels & tire sale and full line of accessory including car wrapping air brushing and detailing service.